Dental Implants Parker
You Won’t Find a More Natural Method of Tooth Replacement
We know that when it comes to receiving dental implants, you want a process that is easy to navigate and produces long-lasting, life-changing results. At RidgeGate Dental, we have built a formula that not only ensures your new teeth will be placed by qualified implant dentists but also, that you will receive customized restorations that look and function just like your natural teeth. As one of the most popular tooth replacement options among patients, we invite you to call our office to schedule a consultation today.
Why Choose RidgeGate Dental for Dental Implants?
- We Collaborate with Local Implant Specialists
- Two Dentists Equipped & Trained to Provide First-Rate Restorations
- Dental Team That Focuses on Patient Comfort
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are biocompatible posts that are made of titanium, ceramic, or zirconia. Placed within the jawbone, they fuse through a process known as osseointegration and provide continuous stimulation to protect against bone resorption and facial sagging. Once established, they can support dental crowns, bridges, or dentures depending on how many teeth you need to have replaced. Their ability to restore teeth from the roots up makes them a superior option for patients in need, and they are known to last decades and even a lifetime with optimal care.
The 4-Step Dental Implant Process
- Initial Dental Implant Consultation – You can expect your initial consultation to consist of a meeting with Dr. Ahern or Dr. Arnold in which you will discuss your goals. After reviewing your oral and overall health with the help of high-tech digital imaging and a visual examination, we will determine the density of your jawbone and whether you are ready for implant placement or need additional procedures to support future dental implants.
- Dental Implant Surgery – Our team is pleased to partner with local implant dentists who are skilled and equipped to deliver exceptional results. You can expect first-rate care and attention, as they position each implant post into its appropriate location, allowing for maximum support and longevity.
- Dental Implant Osseointegration/Abutment – Allowing your implants to fuse with your jawbone is essential, as this will determine if your prosthetics succeed or fail. Osseointegration can take 4-6 months but when finished, you will have a smile that is fully integrated. Once you are healed, we will attach small metal abutments on top of your implants so that your restoration remains secured in place.
- Delivery of Dental Implant Restoration(s) – Once your mouth is properly healed from placing your abutments, you will finally receive your custom restoration, allowing you to see your newly designed smile so that you can begin to enjoy its many benefits.
Benefits of Dental Implants
With more than 500,000 placed each year in the United States, dental implants continue to be one of the more popular tooth replacement solutions available. The reason so many patients are turning to these prosthetics is that:
- They can remain in place for 30+ years as long as you commit to taking proper care of them.
- They are natural in appearance and feel just like regular teeth.
- They ensure greater bite force and chewing power, so you can eat the foods you love.
- They require no specialized equipment or products when it comes to maintaining them.
- They reduce the potential for systemic diseases and conditions that are commonly linked to tooth loss (i.e., osteoporosis, diabetes, etc.).
- They stimulate the jawbone so that facial changes and bone resorption do not occur.